Tuesday, November 26, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 - Day 23

Today is day 23 of Tracey McNeeley's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  You can read about Tracey's fun event and play along here.

I'm still making tags to match  holiday wrapping paper and gift bags that I have on hand.  My goal is to each day find a tag that I'm inspired by (not hard at all with all the beautiful and creative designers participating), pick a wrapping paper or a gift bag, and when I can, use the  sponsor of the day products as well.  As of today, I have one roll of wrapping paper, two gift bags and a candy tin that I haven't made tags for yet.

Today's guest is Jillibean Soup.  The blog is full of fun and creative tags.  I decided to use Patty's striking red, white and black poinsettia tag (here) for my inspiration.  It's so pretty, and I had a poinsettia gift bag that I wanted to make a tag for. 

I don't have any Jillibean Soup products, so I got out my Essentials by Ellen (Tracey's day 2 sponsor) Mondo Poinsettia set.  Since my gift bag has lots of red on it, I decided to make a gold poinsettia so it would stand out more.  I die cut one poinsettia in gold sparkle card stock, and another with a piece of tiny dots vellum, and layered them.  All of the supplies are listed below.

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a closer look at my tag.  And many thanks to Jillibean Soup and all the designers too.

Twenty-three down, only two more to go!

 
Supplies:
Essentials by Ellen Mondo Poinsettia stamp and die
Pretty Pink Posh Pine Sprigs dies

MFT:
Blueprints 4 Tag Builder die
Snow Globe Sentiments stamp
Black & White Stripes 6x6 paper pack
Card Stock:  Black Licorice, Cherry Crisp, Gold Sparkle and 
Brushed Gold

Paper Pizazz Vellum Dots
Ranger Princess Gold embossing powder
Versamark Onyx Black and Watermark ink
Pretty Posh Pink Clear 4mm sequins
Michael's/Celebrate It ribbon




2 comments: