Friday, November 15, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 - Day 12

It's day 12 of Tracey McNeeley's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  You can read all about Tracey's inspirational tag making fun here.

I like things to match, so I'm challenging myself to make tags to match wrapping paper I have on hand.  My goal is to each day find a tag that I'm inspired by (not hard at all with all the beautiful and creative designers participating), pick a wrapping paper or a gift bag, and when I can, use the  sponsor of the day products as well.

Last year I bought several small festive paper bags (below) for our guests to fill with cookies to take home after Christmas Eve dinner.  I set the paper bags, some clear cello bags and twisty ties on the dessert table.  It worked out great.  Our guests could take as many as they liked of the types of cookies they enjoyed the most.  Doing this saved me the time of making up plates or boxes of cookies to go, and it saved our guests from going home with goodies they might not want.  I bought a few more of the same bags on sale after Christmas, so I'm all set for this year.   On to my tag.

Today's sponsor is Stamplorations.  I was inspired by Joyce's cute tree tag, here.  I liked the wonky-whimsy look of the tilted tree that she created with a Stamplorations stencil.  Since I don't have a similar one, I simply used pieces of card stock instead.  I stamped three of the branches with sentiments from Uniko's Peace on Earth stamp set.  Uniko was Tracey's sponsor on Day 4.  All of the supplies are listed below.

Thank you to Stamplorations for being the day 12 sponsor, and thank you to Joyce for the inspiration.

Twelve down, 13 to go!


CAS-UAL Fridays Tag Trio die
Uniko Peace on Earth sentiment stamps
Versifine Onyx Black ink
MFT Slanted Sentiment Strips die
MFT Card Stock:  Cherry Crisp, Sour Apple, 
Field Green, Kraft and Smooth White
MFT Black & White Stripes 6x6 Paper Pack
Michael's/Recollections Baker's Twine



8 comments:

  1. EEK. This is fantastic. I love how you cleverly created your tree. And, wow for me because I am so honored to be your inspiration today. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog Nancy! Your tag is marvelous! I love the tree you've created. The black and white stripes are a wonderful addition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun Christmas tag for holiday bag!

    ReplyDelete