Friday, November 22, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 - Day 19

Today is day 19 of Tracey McNeeley's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  You can read about Tracey's fun event and play along here.

I'm still making tags to match  holiday wrapping paper and gift bags that I have on hand.  My goal is to each day find a tag that I'm inspired by (not hard at all with all the beautiful and creative designers participating), pick a wrapping paper or a gift bag, and when I can, use the  sponsor of the day products as well. 

My supply of wrapping paper and gift bags is dwindling down, so it's getting a bit more challenging to tie all the elements together.  Today I used a gift bag that I have several of.  This is the third tag I've made to coordinate with the plaid bags.

Paper Smooches is today's sponsor.  There are lots of really cute tags on their blog.  I used Carol's tall JOY tags (seen here) for inspiration.  I don't have any Paper Smooches products, but I was able to use some from Altenew and Ellen Hutson, the day 1 and 2 sponsors.  To make my tag slightly different from Carol's, I made the "O" a shaker.  All of the supplies are listed below.

Thanks for stopping by to take a closer look at my tag.  And thanks to Paper Smooches for being today's sponsor, and to Carol and all the other designers for the terrific inspiration.

Nineteen down, six to go!


  
Supplies:
Altenew:
Bold Letters dies
Forest Glades and Ruby Red ink

Ellen Hutson: 
Bear Ware 2 stamps

MFT:
Tall Tag Duo die
Mini Circle and Window Frame dies
Circle Trio Shaker Pouch
Whipped Cream, Field Day and Elf Green card stock

Michael's/Celebrate It
sequins and ribbon 





4 comments:

  1. I love plaid and I love this fun tag that will show up perfectly on that beautiful bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan. I thought it was a bit too plain so I added the shaker!

      Delete