Sunday, November 17, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 - Day 14

Today is day 14  of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 hosted by Tracey McNeely.  You can read about it and play along here.

I'm still challenging myself to match my tags to holiday wrapping paper and gift bags that I have on hand.  My goal is to each day find a tag that I'm inspired by (not hard at all with all the beautiful and creative designers participating), pick a wrapping paper or a gift bag, and when I can, use the  sponsor of the day products as well.

Today's sponsor is Paper Sweeties.  I don't have any of their products, but I used Larissa's cute snowflake tag for inspiration.  Her tag has lots of sparkle and texture with the snowflake being the focal point.  Here is her tag.

I have a big roll of bright green, red and white snowflake wrapping paper, perfect for a snowflake tag.  Instead of a scalloped circle frame around the snowflake as Larissa did, I used a die cut of the MFT Merry Christmas Circle frame. The light green circle is popped up with foam tape and I die cut and stacked three snowflakes for added dimension. 

Thank you to Paper Sweeties for being a sponsor, and to Larissa for her inspiring tag.

Fourteen down, 11 to go!


Supplies:
MFT Tag Builder Blueprint 4
MFT Merry Christmas Circle Frame die
MFT Snowflake die
MFT Card Stock:  Smooth White, Field Day, Sour Apple,
 Cherry Crisp and Silver Shine
Michael's/Celebrations ribbon




5 comments:

  1. Another perfect match! Nancy, I'm impressed with how you have stuck to your goal and created so many beautiful tags to match bags and wrapping paper that you have on hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure the recipents of your gift bags are going to be delighted with these matching tags!
    LOve this colour scheme!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susan. I appreciate all of your kind comments and encouragement. I like this combination of fun colors too.

      Delete
  3. Simply fabulous tag!!! Love how your tag matches the wrapping paper! Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete