Saturday, November 9, 2019

MFT Sketch 462 - Have an A-maze-ing Birthday

Hello, and thanks for stopping by to take a closer look at my card for the current MFT Sketch challenge, #462.

I'm working on a set of 12 birthday cards for someone.  I thought this week's sketch was well suited to a maze card, and the maze cards are always fun for the requested 6-12 age group.  I used my MFT Horizontal Skinny Stripes die for the first time, moved the sentiment to the right, and kept the card CAS.

All of the MFT supplies are listed below.

Have an a-maze-ing day!


 

MFT Supplies:
You're A-maze-ing sentiment stamp
Skinny Stripes - Horizontal die
Circle Window and Frame dies
Circle Shaker Pouch, Maze and Maze Spheres
Card stock:  Smooth White, Blue Breeze, Blue Yonder, 
Cornflower and Blueberry


1 comment:

  1. What a fun and beautiful card for some youngster to receive!

    ReplyDelete