Thursday, November 7, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 - Day 4

Hello, and thanks for stopping by.

I'm back with my 4th Christmas tag for Tracey McNeely's 25 Days of Christmas Tags event.  You can read all about Tracey's fun and inspiring event here.

I like things to match, so I'm challenging myself to make tags to match wrapping paper I have on hand.  My goal is to each day find a tag that I'm inspired by (not hard at all with all the beautiful and creative designers participating), pick a wrapping paper, and when I can, use the days sponsor's products as well.

Today's sponsor is Uniko Stamps.  I have two of their Christmas stamp sets, Rustic Christmas and Peace on Earth.  I was inspired by Izzy Scrap's pretty ombre tag that you can see here

I had a soft aqua and gold gift bag on hand and thought the Peace on Earth stamp set complemented it nicely.  I used Copic markers to make a quick ombre background, and heat embossed the images with gold embossing powder.  Some tiny clear gems and gold and white ribbon finished my tag.  

Many thanks to Uniko Stamps for being a sponsor.

Four down, 21 to go! 


 
Supplies:
CAS-UAL Fridays tag die
Uniko Peace on Earth stamps
Copic Markers: BG10, BG11 and BG23
Ranger Princess Gold embossing powder
Michael's/Recollection ribbon and gems







7 comments: