Sunday, November 10, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 - Day 7

Sunny Studio is the sponsor for day 7 of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 event hosted by Tracey McNeely.  You can read all about Tracey's inspirational tag making fun here. 


I like things to match, so I'm challenging myself to make tags to match wrapping paper I have on hand.  My goal is to each day find a tag that I'm inspired by (not hard at all with all the beautiful and creative designers participating), pick a wrapping paper or a gift bag, and when I can, use the  sponsor of the day products as well.    

There were so many tags designed by the Sunny Studio team that I admired.  I really liked Rachel Alvardo's cute gingerbread theme tags and decided to make a baking theme tag inspired by her cookie theme tags.   You can see Rachel's gingerbread tags here.   

I have the Sliding Window die set by Sunny Studio, but none of their stamp sets.  I have used the sliding window die many times (makes super fun cards), but up until today, I hadn't used any of the  accessory dies in the set, including the gift tag and holly dies.   

I used a sentiment stamp, and the cookie jar and rolling pin dies from the Recipe for Love set by Clearly Besotted.  They fit nicely on the small Sunny Studio tag and the holly die added just the right amount of festive holiday cheer.   

I had a package of gingerbread theme goodie bags left over from last year.  Now all I have to do is make some gingerbread cookies next month.   Thanks Rachel for your inspiration, and thank you to Sunny Studio for being the day 7 sponsor.

Seven down, 18 to go!

 
Supplies:
Sunny Studio Sliding Window dies
Clearly Besotted Recipe for Love stamps and dies
MFT Card Stock: Smooth White, Cherry Crisp, Field Green, and Elf Green
MFT Tiny Checks Brights 6x6 Paper Pack
Wood grain veneer paper from my stash (rolling pin)
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Michael's/Recollections baker's twine

5 comments:

  1. What a perfect and delightful tag to accompany your holiday bags! And you're baking, too! Nancy, you are a busy and talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cindy. It's not the holidays if I'm not in the kitchen baking!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Susan. I have several of those bags on hand left over from last year, so I'll be making more tags to match.

      Delete
  3. A great tag to go with biscuits or cookies.

    ReplyDelete