Tuesday, November 19, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 - Day 16

Today is day 16  of the 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 hosted by Tracey McNeely.  You can read about Tracey's fun event and play along here.

I'm making tags to match  holiday wrapping paper and gift bags that I have on hand.  It's been a fun twist to tie all the elements together.  My goal is to each day find a tag that I'm inspired by (not hard at all with all the beautiful and creative designers participating), pick a wrapping paper or a gift bag, and when I can, use the  sponsor of the day products as well.

Today's sponsor is Waffle Flower.  There were several tags by the designer's that I was drawn to, but after looking at my limited Waffle Flower supplies, and the wrapping paper and bags on hand, I decided to use Lindsey's cute bird tag (here) as my inspiration.  I was able to make the tag using other various sponsor products for most of the main design elements of the tag except the card stock.

For the base of the tag, I used the Waffle Flower Lacy Layers 5x7 set.  I tried to keep the tag fairly simple since my wrapping paper has a small, busy print.  This tag came together quickly, and I think it matches the paper nicely.

Thank you to Waffle Flower for being today's sponsor, and thank you to Lindsey and all of the designers for the festive inspiration.

Sixteen down, nine to go!


Supplies:
Waffle Flower Lacy Layers 5x7
Ellen Hutson Bird Shapes die
Uniko Peace on Earth sentiment stamp
CAS-ual Fridays Leaf Vine die
Darice Woodgrain embossing folder
 Ranger Princess Gold embossing powder
Versamark Watermark ink
MFT Card Stock;  Smooth White, Kraft,  Wild Cherry
and Brushed Gold
Michael's/Celebrate It ribbon and twine






4 comments: