Friday, November 8, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 - Day 5

Reverse Confetti is the sponsor for today's 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 event hosted by Tracey McNeely.  You can read all about the inspirational tag making fun here.

I like things to match, so I'm challenging myself to make tags to match wrapping paper I have on hand.  My goal is to each day find a tag that I'm inspired by (not hard at all with all the beautiful and creative designers participating), pick a wrapping paper, and when I can, use the days sponsor's products as well.

I have a few Reverse Confetti stamp sets, but none suitable to make a Christmas tag.  I do have several of their patterned paper packs.  I was able to find a few papers that match a Christmas gift bag I have on hand.  As for inspiration by the Reverse Confetti design team, there were so many tags that I liked that I had a hard time choosing one.  Ultimately I decided on Amy Kolling's pretty tags with triangle trees and patterned paper backgrounds as shown here.

All of the supplies are listed below.  Many thanks to Reverse Confetti for being a sponsor.

Five down, 20 to go!

 
Supplies:
Reverse Confetti Cheerful & Kind and Evey Little Bit 6x6 paper packs
MFT Tag Builder Blueprints 4
MFT Slanted Sentiment Strip die (sentiment typed on my computer)
MFT Smooth White and Poppy card stock
Michael's/Recollections washi tape, ribbon and string




 

6 comments:

  1. This is a fun one! I love how well the brush-dot patterned paper works with the brush-stroke lettering on the bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Cacia. I was happy to have some Reverse Confetti paper packs that worked well with the gift bag colors, and I always like the crispness of black and white with a pop of color.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely tag, and it is perfect with that wrapping paper. Thanks so much for playing along at the 25 Tags of Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joyce. I'm having a great time stretching my creativity by trying to match the tags to holiday gift bags and wrapping paper on hand!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for calling on my blog!!
    Love how you are matching tags to gift bags - and love how you have achieved this in this case! Love your tag!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan. Trying to match bags has added a challenge, but it's been fun!

      Delete