Saturday, November 23, 2019

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 - Day 20

Today is day 20 of Tracey McNeeley's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.  You can read about Tracey's fun event and play along here.

I'm still making tags to match  holiday wrapping paper and gift bags that I have on hand.  My goal is to each day find a tag that I'm inspired by (not hard at all with all the beautiful and creative designers participating), pick a wrapping paper or a gift bag, and when I can, use the  sponsor of the day products as well.

My supply of wrapping paper and gift bags is dwindling down, so it's getting a bit more challenging to tie all the elements together.  Today I used a gift bag that will be perfect for a bottle of sparkling wine for a friend.

Today's sponsor is Jillian Vance Design.  There were several tags on the blog post that I really liked.  I decided to use Rosemary's pretty red and gold foiled snowflake tag (here) as my inspiration.  I don't have any Jillian Vance products, so I used an Ellen Hutson (day 2 sponsor) set that coordinates with my gift bag.

I used embossing glitter on eggplant colored card stock and added a tiny rhinestone to the center of each snowflake.  Of course it's hard to see all the sparkle in the picture, but it's really pretty in person.  My choice of sentiments is tied to my idea of putting a bottle of sparkling wine in the gift bag.  Not sure the recipient will catch-on, but I think it's a cute tie-in :-).  All of the supplies are listed below.

Many thanks to Jillian Vance Designs for being today's sponsor, and to Rosemary and all of the designers for their inspiration.

Twenty down, only five to go!


 
Supplies:
CAS-ual Fridays Tag Trio die
Essentials by Ellen Season to Sparkle stamps
Essentials by Ellen Bear Ware 2 stamp (tiny gold snowflakes)
MFT card stock:  Eggplant and Gold Sparkle
Versamark Watermark Ink
WOW! White Twinkle Embossing Glitter
Ranger Liquid Gold Embossing Powder
Michael's/Celebrate It ribbon and rhinestones









7 comments:

  1. This tag is so elegant! I love all the aspects of 'sparkle' you included.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cacia. I wish all the sparkle photographed better!

      Delete
  2. I think this tag is lovely and goes really well with the bag! In my own experience, I tend not to think of a meaning behind a sentiment until perhaps the next day when I'm reviewing and making the *thank you* cards. I just enjoy the gift in the moment and the smile will more than likely come the next day as I get the meaning :) You put such thought into your beautiful creations and I'm enjoying them and getting inspiration, too. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Carol. I love all the little details, it keeps makes fun!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous wintry wonderland on your tag; perfect to dress up your gift bag! Another gem in the 25 Days gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete