Thursday, November 14, 2019

25 Days of Chirstmas Tags 2019 - Day 11

Hello and thanks for stopping by to take a closer look at my tag for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags 2019 event hosted by Tracey McNeely.  You can read all about Tracey's inspirational tag making fun here. 

I like things to match, so I'm challenging myself to make tags to match wrapping paper I have on hand.  My goal is to each day find a tag that I'm inspired by (not hard at all with all the beautiful and creative designers participating), pick a wrapping paper or a gift bag, and when I can, use the  sponsor of the day products as well.

Today's sponsor is Studio Katia and the tags made by their designers are adorable.  Bears, snowflakes, trees and more.  I was inspired by the pretty tag made by Liliya Rystar, here (it's the last tag on the Studio Katia blog post).   I loved the neutral colors, stenciled background and die cut sentiment.  I decided to make a silver and white tag to go with a roll of polka dot wrapping paper I have.

I used some Studio Katia embellishments, but all of the other supplies are from other companies listed below.  Instead of a stencil for the background,  I die cut a silver glitter card stock mandala.

My finished tag is so pretty in person, but I had a really hard time getting a good picture of it.  Metallic and glitter paper are always a challenge to photograph.

Thank you Studio Katia for being a sponsor, and thanks to Liliya for the inspiration too.

Eleven down, 14 to go!


 
Supplies:
MFT Tag Builder Blueprints 4
MFT Mandala die
Essentials by Ellen Merry & Bright die and stamp
MFT Card Stock:  Smooth White and Silver Glitter
Versamark Watermark ink
Ranger Silver  embossing powder
Studio Katia Clear Drops (4m)
Michael's/Recollections ribbon and silver twine






 

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is so pretty! I really like the statement that glitter mandala makes. This tag would also be fantastic for a wedding present.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cacia. I just made a similar wedding card in cream, gold and burgundy, the brides colors.

      Delete
    2. I love those colors together! I'm sure the card is beautiful.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Susan. I'm having fun matching the tags to wrapping paper.

      Delete
  3. What a lovely tag. Thank you so much for participating in thr 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete