Thursday, June 28, 2018

MFT Sketch 391 - Sweet Sloths Happy Birthday

This week's MFT sketch is based on a cover plate die that I don't have, but I captured the sketch fairly literally using what I have on hand.

First I used the MFT Cloud stencil and Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to make a background piece.  The squares and oblong piece were cut using the Blueprints 27 divided frame die.  I used Copic markers to color one of the new to me Sweet Sloths.  A few stems of leaves from the Wild Greenery die set and a sentiment from the Birthday Bears stamp set finished my card.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look, and have a great day.


 

MFT Supplies:
Cloud stencil
Sweet Sloths stamp and die 
Birthday Bears sentiment stamp 
Wild Greenery die
Blueprints 27 die
A2 Rectanlge STAX Set 1 die
Slanted Sentiment Strips die
Sno Cone, Sour Apple and Gumdrop Green card stock






2 comments: