Sunday, July 15, 2018

MFT Sketch 393 - Merriest Wishes

For this week's MFT Sketch challenge, I made my first Christmas card this year.  In fact, I used this sketch to make three slightly different Christmas cards.  Every year I donate about 100 holiday cards to three card drives, so I've set a goal to make a few each week from here on out.

For the  background I used the MFT brick wall stencil and Distress Oxide ink.  Some Copic coloring using non-traditional Christmas colors on the MFT Santa's Elves pieces and a sentiment from the Snow Globe Sentiments set, all popped up on foam tape, and that's it.  Quick and easy, and cute too.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!


 
 MFT Supplies:
Santa's Elves stamps and dies
English Brick Wall stencil
Snow Globe Sentiment stamp
A2 Rectangle STAX Set 1 die
Gravel Gray card stock




1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog. I'm so glad you visited, because it led me here and what a delightful scene you have created with the sketch! Those elves are just the cutest and the colors you've used are gorgeous! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete