Friday, June 8, 2018

MFT Sketch 388 - I Hope Your Day Rocks

I used this week's MFT Sketch Challenge as a starting point for a card I needed to make for a little girl who likes singing, dancing, gymnastics, make-up, and the list goes on.  I don't personally know her, but it sounds like she's a bundle of fun and energy, and her picture reflects a beautiful, happy smile.

The MFT Perfect Harmony and A Tweet Hello sets were used for the card and matching lip balm tag.  Since sewing is also on her list of things she likes, I thought the Homespun Stitched Lines would make a perfect background for the tags.  All of the images were colored with Copic markers, and I used foam tape to pop-up the tag and colored images on the card.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope your day rocks!



 

MFT Supplies:
Perfect Harmony stamp and die
A Tweet Hello stamps and dies
Heartstrings sentiment stamp 
Homespun Stitched Lines dies
A2 Rectangles STAX die
Tag Builder Blueprints 4 dies
Slanted Sentiment Strips dies
Tall Tag Duo die
Lip Balm Window dies and Pouch
Rip Strips dies
Razzle Berry and Spearmint card stock
Proper Pinstrips Pastels 6x6 Paper Pack



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment