Thursday, June 21, 2018

MFT Sketch 390 - Grrreetings

Hi, and thanks for stopping by to take a closer look at my card for this week's MFT Sketch challenge.

I used the cute Monster Sized set to make a quick card.  I wish I had put frames around the windows, but I'm planning to make another card similar to this one to donate to one of the kid's groups I support, so I'll add the frames on it.

It's hard to see in the picture, but I covered each tooth with a couple of layers of white Nuvo Crystal Drops so they look like enamel.  I used the tip of a needle to apply it.  I debated about adding a couple of die cut star bursts from the Monster Sized set, but ultimately decided to just let the monsters shine on their own.




MFT Supplies:
Monster Sized stamps and dies
Double Stitched Squares die
A2 Rectangle STAX Set 1 die
English Brick Wall stencil
In the Buff Dye Ink Cube

Monsters colored with Copic markers





No comments:

Post a Comment