Monday, June 18, 2018

MFT Color Challenge 95 - I'm Bananas For You

I think the Cheeky Monkey set was one of my first MFT Stamps purchases.  I haven't used it for quite a while, so I decided to design today's card around it.  The colors for the challenge are Sweet Tooth, Lush Lagoon, Kraft and Daffodil.  I have Kraft and Daffodil card stock, the blue is from my stash of scrap paper.

I think these maze cards are fun for older kids, so I like to have a couple on hand for the kids in a FB group I support.  The MFT shaker pouches are so handy and make super quick work of assembling a shaker or maze card.

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day.

 

 

MFT Supplies: 
Cheeky Monkey stamps and dies
In & Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangles STAX
Circle Shaker Window & Frame dies
Kraft and Daffodil card stock
Homespun Gingham, Painted Prints Citrus and B&W Stripes 6x6 Paper Packs
Circle Shaker Pouch
Maze Shapes - White
Maze Spheres

Images colored with Copic markers





No comments:

Post a Comment