Friday, June 8, 2018

Note Card Gift Set

I really enjoy making note card sets.  I needed a little happy mail gift for a teenage girl who likes fashion, dogs, and cats, so I here's what I made today.

I used The Ton's Shoe Wardrobe stamps on the four note cards (4-bar, 3 1/2" x 5" size) and lip balm tag.  I stamped the girl's name on the note cards with Concord & Ninth's Perfectly Penned Stamp Set.  In today's age of electronic communication, I like to encourage young people to use snail mail with note cards.

Our sweet Sadie is the star of the card.  I took that picture of her one day when I wanted to take her for a walk and she wouldn't budge from the top of the stairs.  She's the sweetest dog, never naughty, super calm and loves to be petted, but she has a stubborn streak!  We got her from a rescue group when she was about 2 1/2, and she's 7 now based on the vet's estimate of her age.  We are hopelessly attached to her, and she makes us smile every day.

I hope Sadie's picture makes the recipient of this happy mail smile, and you too.  Have a great day, and thanks for taking a look at my project.



Supplies:
The Ton Shoe Wardrobe - Solid stamps
Concord & Ninth Perfectly Penned Stamps Set
Essentials by Ellen Brushstroke Hello die
Lawn Fawn Tiny Tags die and Tiny Tags Sayings stamp
Paper Source Blush paper and 4-bar envelopes
Paper Source Pure White card stock and A2 envelope
MFT:
A2 Rectangle STAX dies
Double Stitched Squares die
Tall Tag Duo die
Homespun Stitched Lines die
Lip Balm Window dies and Pouch
Rip Strips die
Gravel Gray card stock
Black & White Stripes 6x6 Paper Pack






2 comments:

  1. This is lovely! I like how all the different elements of the parcel coordinate—such a wonderful happy mail surprise for a teen girl to open.

    ReplyDelete