Monday, January 4, 2021

MFT Sketch Challenge 522 - Happy Birthday

Hello, and Happy New Year!  I'm off to a pretty good start, I've made four cards in the first four days of the new year.

My card for the current MFT Sketch Challenge is simple and follows the sketch without much interpretation.  Although my take on the sketch isn't too creative, it's another card ready to donate.  Over the next few weeks I'll work on cards for Scrapbook.com's Cards for Kindness campaign.  Here is a link to the information on their web site.

I used a unicorn from the MFT Fairy Tale Friends set for the focal point.  A die cut MFT Magical Rainbow makes a colorful background piece for the Copic colored unicorn.  All of the MFT supplies are listed below.

Thanks for stopping by!

 



 

MFT Supplies:
Fairy Tale Friends stamp and die
Magical Rainbow dies
I'm Owl Yours heart dies
Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX die
Birthday Bears sentiment stamp
Card Stock:  Red Hot, Orange Fizz, Daffodil, Sour Apple,
Summer Splash and Wild Wisteria 




No comments:

Post a Comment