Monday, December 28, 2020

MFT Sketch Challenge 521 - Sending Joy & Good Cheer

Hello.  Today I have a quick card for the current MFT Sketch Challenge.  I used the colors for the current MFT Color Challenge, but I plan to make another card to enter for it.

I used the cute Dashing By stamp and die for the focal point.  Since I was short on time, I just used patterned paper for the background and kept the card simple.  All of the images are colored with Copic markers.   A list of the MFT supplies is below.

Thanks for stopping by!


 
MFT Supplies:
Dashing By stamps and die
Dashing Deer stamps and dies
Happy Trails 6x6 paper pad
Smooth White card stock






2 comments:

  1. Nancy, this card is just so, so adorable! Love it! Your coloring is beautiful and I love the paper you used to create the sky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy. Thanks so much, and Happy New Year to you!

      Delete