Thursday, December 3, 2020

MFT Sketch Challenge 518 - Merry Christmas

Today I have a simple card for the current MFT Sketch Challenge.  I needed two masculine Christmas cards for our gardeners.  The second card is slightly different, but the sketch was a good jumping point for both.

For my entry card, I followed the sketch literally except for the direction of the diagonal panel.  My card is a small 4-bar note card size (3.5" x 5"), just big enough to tuck a little Christmas cash in.

I used the Wonderful Woods stamp set and patterned paper from the Happy Trails Paper Pad.  Quick and easy!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day. 

 
 
 
MFT Supplies:
Wonderful Woods stamp
Snow Globe Sentiments stamp
Blueprints 27 label die
Happy Trails 6x6 Paper Pad
Cherry Crisp card stock
 
 
Both cards:

 


2 comments:

  1. You call it quick and easy, I call it beautiful!! Lovely cards!!

    ReplyDelete