Saturday, November 7, 2020

MFT Sketch Challenge 514 - Warm Wishes

I saw the prettiest Christmas card by LittleCraftyPill on Instagram. It's the inspiration for my card for the current MFT Sketch Challenge.  I'd post a link to her card if I knew how to link to IG from here (dinosaur, here ;-), but if you'd like to take a look at Amanda's beautiful card, it was posted on Monday, 11/03/2020, I think.

I used Burnished Gold (rose gold) Mirror card stock by Tonic Studios and MFT Silver Sparkle card stock for the layered snowflakes.  The Rock Candy Confetti sequins are by Trinity Stamps.  The card so pretty in person.  As we all know, it's hard to capture shimmer and sparkle on photos.

All of the MFT supplies are listed below.  Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a great day. 

 

MFT Supplies:
Let It Snowflake dies
Hand Lettered Holiday sentiment stamp
Smooth White, Silver Sparkle and Black Licorice card stock
 
 
 
 





4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Michelle! It has such a pretty sparkle in person.

      Delete
  2. Oooh, so elegant! I love the big bold stripes and the rose gold/silver sparkle combo on these beautiful snowflakes. Dinosaur here, too! I don't even have an IG account to go and look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you,Cindy. I'm going to send it to one of my husband's aunts. I think she will love the sparkle and shine!

      Delete