Sunday, November 1, 2020

MFT Sketch Challenge 513 - You Make a Difference

I'm back with a card for the current MFT Sketch Challenge.  I made another card for Send A Smile 4 Kids, a volunteer organization that provides pediatric hospitals around the country with handmade cards.  Usually I make cards for the hospitalized kids, but today I have a thank you/appreciation card for a parent to give to a hospital staff member or friend that has been helpful during their child's hospital stay.

I used my MFT Harmonious Hibiscus Background stamp for the first time.  Five Copic markers, some gray card stock, a sentiment strip, and a few aquamarine gems and my card was done.  I certainly didn't get creative with my interpretation of the sketch, but it came together quickly.

All of the MFT supplies are listed below.  Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day. 

 

MFT Supplies:
Harmonious Hibiscus Background stamp 
All About You sentiment stamp
Slanted Sentiment Strips die
Gravel Gray and Black Licorice card stock

Copic Markers:
BG10, BG11, BG23, C1 and C3


2 comments:

  1. Nancy, this is just so lovely! I love it! BTW, I also love that adorable puppy you show as your avatar, she has such a sweet face!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy. Thanks so much. And yes, our sweet Sadie, that face...she truly does make us smile everyday.

      Delete