Friday, October 23, 2020

MFT Sketch Challenge 512 - Happy Birthday Shaker

I haven't made a shaker card for a while, and this week's MFT Sketch challenge was a good layout to do so.

The striped background piece was made from some 1/4-ich strips of MFT card stock that I had leftover from another card.

The MFT Happy Birthday Circle Frame is the focal point with a cute little Copic colored Monster Sized guy in the middle of the shaker. The shaker elements are a mixture of sequins and stars cut out of matching card stock,

I'll donate this card to Send A Smile 4 Kids, an organization that supports children in pediatric hospitals around the country. 

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

 


MFT Supplies:
Happy Birthday Circle Frame die
2" Circle Shaker Pouch
Circle Shaker Window and small star die
Tag Builder Blueprints 4 star die
Stars in the Sky die (shaker element stars)
Monster Sized stamp
Happy Trails 6x6 Paper Pack patterned paper
Card stock:
Blue Breeze, Blue Yonder, Cornflower, Blueberry & Silver Sparkle
 
 
 
 
 
 

 


 

 


4 comments:

  1. You make the cutest little monster cards! I love this one, too! I went out and bought a set of monster stamps and dies just because I really like your cards. I couldn't get any that looked like yours but they are cute, too. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy! Thank you so much, that's so sweet of you to say. I use those little monsters a lot. Where can I see your cards?

      Delete
    2. Hi Nancy! I don't have a blog but I do have a gallery on Splitcoaststampers. I haven't posted any little monsters yet but if you would like to look at my gallery here is the link: https://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=121401

      Delete
    3. Okay, great! Thanks so much for letting me know. You are always so kind to comment on my cards. I'd love to follow you.

      Delete