Sunday, January 24, 2021

MFT Color Challenge 157 - Hello

Hello, and thanks for stopping by to take a closer look at my card for the current MFT Stamps Color Challenge.  The four colors for the challenge are Summer Splash, Tropical Teal, Kraft and Milk Chocolate (I used Chocolate Brown).

On Wednesday I took advantage of the Wednesday Blitzday sale and ordered a few new stamp and die sets, including the die set I used for this card, Puppy Love.  My order arrived on Saturday.  MFT's shipping is so quick!

I had the MFT Staggered Paw Prints stencil on hand, but hadn't used it yet.  I used the stencil and white pigment ink on Chocolate Brown card stock to make a quick background piece.  

The die cut puppy is so cute, and I know I'll use that set and the paw stencil often to make kid's cards to donate.  This one is for Scrapbook.com's Cards for Kindness card drive.

Have a great day!

 

MFT Supplies:
Puppy Love dies
Stitched Banner Letters dies
Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX die
Well, Hello sentiment stamp
Card Stock:
Summer Splash, Tropical Teal, Kraft, Chocolate Brown and Smooth White
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Nancy, this is such a card! I'm sure it will bring a smile to some child's face. I know it brought one to my face :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Puppies make us smile, right? Thanks so much, Cindy!

      Delete