Sunday, January 31, 2021

MFT Sketch Challenge 526 - HB2U

I'm back with kid's birthday card for the current MFT Sketch Challenge.

I used another new to me MFT die set, Blast Off.  Patterned paper for the background piece made my card quick and easy, but one day I'll try and master a Distress ink galaxy background.  

All of the MFT supplies are listed below.

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope your day is a blast!

 

MFT Supplies:
Blast Off dies
Bitty Birthday Wishes sentiment stamps
In and Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangle STAX die
Double Stitched Oval STAX die 
Slanted Sentiment Strips die
Blueprints 4 - Tag Builder star die
Circle Shaker Window and Frame star die
Caption Numbers dies
Happy Trails 6x6 paper pack
Card Stock:
Smooth White, Gravel Gray, Black Licorice,
Cornflower Blue, Poppy, Daffodil and Cherry Crisp


2 comments: