Friday, January 22, 2021

MFT Sketch Challenge 525 - Grrreetings

 Today I have a card for the current MFT Sketch Challenge.  

The cute little images from the Monster Sized stamp and die set are my go-to for kid's birthday cards.  They are fun and so quick to color with Copic markers.  I think my card got a little "busy" with the images, sentiments and patterned papers, but hopefully it will make a young child smile.

All of the MFT supplies are listed below.

Have a grrreat day!

MFT Supplies:
Monster Sized stamps and dies
Hip Hip Hooray Banner die
Blueprints 27 sentiment die
Limelight and Gravel Gray card stock
Crafty Happy Place and Black & White Stripes 6x6 Paper Packs
 
 
 
 

 


4 comments:

  1. Nancy, LOVE this adorable card! You create such fun cards for children and I'm sure they must love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy! Thanks so much. I really enjoy making cards for kids with the hope they bring a smile to their faces, and hearts!

      Delete
  2. This is so fun! Kids will love it.

    ReplyDelete