Monday, July 22, 2019

MFT Sketch 446 - You're Amazing

For this week's MFT Sketch Challenge, I have another card to donate to Cards for Little Hearts.  Christina is asking for "happy mail" non-occasion encouragement type cards for pediatric cardiac patients.

I turned the sketch on its side to accommodate the cute little girl from the MFT You're Super set.  She is colored with Copic markers, and her cape has a layer of clear Wink of Stella for some sparkle.  I made two more cards using the same sketch to donate to the Send a Smile 4 Kids Christmas card drive.

All of the MFT supplies are listed below.  Thanks for stopping by, and have an amazing day!


 
MFT Supplies:
You're Super stamps and dies
Monster Sized stamps (stars)
Stars in the Sky Vertical die
Circle Shaker Window & Frame die  (star) 
English Brick stencil
Cloud stencil
Wild Wisteria dye ink
Silver Sparkle and Black Licorice card stock




 

3 comments:

  1. Nancy, I had to come by to see if you played with MFT446, too... OH did you ever!! I love this little Wonder Girl!!! her colors, glasses, and the brick stenciled wall - just fantastic! AMAZING is the perfect word for it, my friend!
    Would love to know more about these wonderful causes of yours... off to read all about it! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back to say congratulations on your well-deserved win, Nancy!!! Yay!!! This is what you get for being so very kind, and good! xx
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Michele. Your comments mean a lot to me!

    ReplyDelete