Friday, July 26, 2019

AAA Birthday Game 3 - For the Girls

Hi there, and thanks for stopping by.

Today I have a card for the current AAA Birthday Game - For the Girls.  I made a birthday card for one of my sister-in-laws.  I make lots of kid's cards to donate on a regular basis, so it was nice to get a floral stamp out again.

The Happiest of Peonies stamp by The Ton was colored with new to me violet Copic markers.  I found using those colors challenging, but it was a good change from the reds that I've been using to make Christmas cards this month.

All of the supplies are listed below.  Have a great day!



Supplies:
Nennah Classic Crest Solar White 80 lb card stock
The Ton Happiest of Peonies stamp
The Ton Double Stitched Squares die
Mama Elephant Happy Script die
Verve Poppy Birthday birthday stamp
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Versmark ink
Wow Opaque Bright White Super Fine embossing powder
Copic Markers V000, V06, V12, YR23, YR24, G14 and YG11
MFT Black Licorice and Smooth White card stock
Washi Tape from my stash
Paper Source Pure White card base






8 comments:

  1. Love that strip of washi across the top and the purple flowers are beautiful. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card and design, Thanks for playing along with our challenge at AAA Birthday,hope to see you join in with future challenges too hugs XoX - Alli C -DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alli. Thank you for your kind words of encouragement!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeus set of flowers and beautifully colored. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in future challenges too. Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful flora card!
    I love the violet color!

    ReplyDelete