Monday, July 8, 2019

MFT Sketch 444 - Stomping By

During the month of June, I made birthday cards to donate to Send a Smile 4 Kids using the MFT weekly sketch challenges as a jumping point.  This month I'm making cards for Christina Hor's Cards for Little Hearts drive.  Christina is asking for non-occasion "happy mail" cards.

First I stamped three dinosaurs from the MFT Delightful Dinosaurs set and then colored them with Copic markers.  The sketch layout was followed and my card came together quickly.  All of the MFT supplies are listed below.

Thanks very much for stomping by ;-)



 
MFT Supplies:
Delightful Dinosaurs stamps and dies
Mermazing (rock) die
Sweet Sloths (cloud) die
Black and White Stripes 6x6 Paper Pack
Grout Gray card stock




2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! Great take on the sketch and the dp looks awesome as a backdrop. Thankyou for visiting my blog too, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete