Saturday, July 27, 2019

AAA Cards CAS Game #145 - One Image & Less Is More Challenge #400 - Small Images

The current AAA Cards CAS Game #145 is One Image with an optional twist - Positivity.  CAS cards are super challenging for me, but I think I'm getting the hang of it.   All of the recent tips on the AAA Cards blog and Facebook page, and especially the video made by Maaike, have been really helpful.  Here is a link to the current AAA Cards game page.

I used a small image on my card and as suggested by Jane, I entered it in the current Less is More challenge, #400 - Small Images, as well.  It's my first time joining in on a Less is More challenge.  You can find all the details for that challenge here.

My one image positivity card is for my adult niece who has chronic health issues.  Despite multiple (29) surgeries, she maintains a positive attitude and is an advocate for hydrocephalus awareness.   She is a constant source of support for people across many nations going through the same struggles, and especially for the parents of children facing this serious and life-changing condition that she developed at age 16. 

One piece of colored card stock, one pad of ink, and stamps from one set by The Ton.  Sounds simple, but it took some time, and restraint to let it be!  The supplies are listed below.

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look at my card.  I hope you have a great day!


 


Supplies:
MFT Grout Gray card stock
Versafine Onyx Black ink
The Ton Vintage Frames stamps







7 comments:

  1. Great card and sentiment. I enjoyed reading about the story behind your card and your very positive attitude too. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane. Your encouragement is appreciated!

      Delete
  2. This is the perfect example of why I love CAS cards, this is so stylish, Nancy. And your niece sounds like an amazing person. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anita. Yes, my niece is an amazing and strong woman!

      Delete
  3. Sheer perfection! It is elegant, full of style, lots of glorious white space and a single focal image! I'd say you have mastered CAS from the look of this card. What an inspiration your niece is too! Thank you for sharing this with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sharon. Your kind words and encouragement are greatly appreciated!

      Delete
  4. Oh Nancy, this card is so elegant, I love it! Beautifully CAS and perfect for the challenge theme! A belated thank you for playing along with AAA Cards One Image challenge!

    ReplyDelete