Thursday, July 4, 2019

AAA CAS Game 143 - One Corner - Flowers

Today I have a card for the current AAA CAS Game, One Corner with an optional twist flowers.

During the month of June, most of the various challenge cards I made were donated to Send a Smile 4 Kids.  This month, I'm making cards for Christina Hor's Cards for Little Hearts drive.  She's asking for non-occasion "happy mail" cards.

I thought the cute little Peony Baby in a Pot stamp by Stampingbella would be perfect for this challenge and a card to donate as well.  I colored the image with Copic markers and used a MFT brick stencil and Distress Oxide ink for a bit of background color.  All of the supplies are listed below.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my card, and have a great day.




Supplies:
Neenah Solar White 80 lb card stock
Stampingbella Peony Baby in a Pot stamps
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Inkadinkado masking paper
MFT Brick stencil
Distress Oxide Hickory Smoke ink
Life Changing Blending Brush
Paper Source Pure White card base and Clover envelope
Copic markers
















4 comments:

  1. Oh that is the cutest little image! Nestles perfectly into the corner too. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, Jane. Your kind comments are always appreciated.

      Delete
  2. Oh my! This is such a cute card! And I love how you added that brick wall behind it! Fabulous take on our challenge theme! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Clean & Simple Cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Lucie. I appreciate your encouraging comments.

      Delete