Wednesday, July 17, 2019

MFT Color Challenge 121 - You are My Idol

The current MFT Color Challenge of Pineapple, Orange Zest, Poppy and Blue Raspberry is a bright and fresh combination of colors that are perfect for a summer card.

The background for my card was inspired by a card I saw on Instagram on July 15, 2019 posted by kajcyika.crafts.  I really liked the way Kaja used a ray stencil horizontally on half on the card.  Not wanting to replicate her design exactly, I positioned my MFT Radiating Rays stencil in a similar way, but on both sides.  I used MFT Blue Raspberry hybrid ink and a blending brush.

The cute little MFT Perfect Harmony girl was stamped, colored with Copic markers, die cut and popped up with foam tape.  I used the MFT color reference chart to match the Copic markers to the challenge colors.

All of the MFT supplies are listed below.  Thanks for stopping by!



 

MFT Supplies:
PI Perfect Harmony stamps and die
Radiating Rays stencil
A2 Rectangle STAX Set 1 dies
Stitched Rectangle Scallop Frame die 
Circle Shaker Window & Frame - star die
Blue Raspberry Hybrid ink
Daffodil card stock
Poppy card stock






No comments:

Post a Comment