Sunday, June 16, 2019

MFT Sketch 441 and Color 119 Challenges - Sending Joy & Good Cheer

Hello, and thanks for stopping by.

Today I have a card for both the MFT Sketch 441 and MFT Color 119 challenges.  

Beginning the first week of June, I've used the weekly MFT sketch challenge to make birthday and Christmas cards to donate to Send a Smile 4 Kids, and winter theme cards to donate to Christina Hor's Cards for Little Hearts.  It feels good to get a jump on the holiday cards! 

For this week's Sketch 441, I first made a birthday card with the MFT Color Challenge 118 colors, Grout Gray, Cement Gray, Coral Crush and Limelight featuring a cute dinosaur from the MFT Delightful Dinosaurs set.  I started to post it, and realized that I was a day late for the color challenge entry.  No worries, at least I had another fun birthday card to donate to Send a Smile 4 Kids.

Next I made two holiday cards using the same Sketch 441, one with the current MFT Color Challenge 119 colors, Sweet Tooth, Limelight, Razzle Berry and Steel Gray.  It's such a bright and happy color combination, and I like to make holiday and winter cards in non-traditional colors.  I made a second card using shades of violet and blue.  All of the images are colored with Copic markers.    The hat and sweater colors didn't match my MFT Razzle Berry card stock too well, so I Copic colored the edges of a pieces of white card stock to match.  I used clear Wink of Stella to add a little sparkle to the snowflakes, hats and scarves.

My entry card.
 
 
 MFT Supplies:
 Double Stitched Squares die
PI Dashing By stamps and die
Dashing Deer stamp and die 
Slanted Sentiment Strips die
Snowflake die
Tiny Check Brights 6x6 Paper Pack - Limelight
 

All three cards.








 

1 comment: