Monday, June 17, 2019

MFT Birthday Project - Make a Wish - Happy Bear-thday

Today I have another MFT challenge card.  This one is for the monthly Birthday Project.  The theme this month is Make a Wish, or use candles on the card. 

My MFT Beary Special Birthday set gets a lot of use. The cute little bear holding a cake with candles was quick and easy to color with Copic markers..  My card is simple in layout, but I love the colors.  All of the MFT supplies are listed below.
 
Thanks for stopping by, and have a beary good day!



MFT Supplies:
Wonky Stitched Rectangles STAX dies
Beary Special Birthday stamps and dies
Slanted Sentiment Strips die
Petite Plaid 6x6 Paper Pack


I made a second card, both will be donated to Send a Smile for Kids as the are currently in need of birthday cards.






No comments:

Post a Comment