Thursday, June 6, 2019

AAA Cards CAS Game #141 - 5th Birthday

Today I have a card for the AAA Cards 5th birthday celebration.

My card features the Uptown Girl Wilma Loves Wine image by Stampingbella.  I love the Uptown Girl series, they are fun and fairly easy to color.

I colored Wilma sitting in a glass of white wine using Copic markers.  The 'happy" die cut is by Wplus9, one of three 'happy' dies in the Happy Trio set.  The 'BIRTHDAY' stamp is from the MFT Birthday Bears stamp set.  I added a strip of washi tape from my stash.  The inside sentiment is "Wine flies when you're having fun."  How fun is that?

Thanks very much for stopping by to take a look at my card.  And Happy 5th Birthday to AAA Cards! 




 

4 comments:

  1. This image is priceless and I adore your subtle purples. Awesome card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards 5th Birthday Bash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane. I love the Stampingbella Uptown Girls series!

      Delete
  2. What a fun image - I LOVE your amazing colouring, really gorgeous!Thanks for playing along with our fifth birthday challenge over at AAA Clean & Simple Cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Lucie. I appreciate your kind comments.

      Delete