Monday, May 17, 2021

MFT Sketch Challenge 541 - Happy Birthday from Me to You

Hello, and thanks for stopping by to take a look at my card for the current MFT Sketch Challenge.  

I'm about to mail off a box of cards to Cards for Soldiers, a terrific Facebook organization that sends encouragement and thank you cards to our deployed US troops, or provides cards for the troops to mail home to their loved ones.   I have 55 cards for the troops to mail home including wedding, anniversary, baby, congratulations, miss you and thinking of you cards for adults, and birthday and thinking of you cards for kids.  This is my first donation to this organization.

My interpretation of the sketch is very literal.  I recently bought the Mice Day to Celebrate stamp and die set.  The images are just so cute!  I have three different birthday cards featuring the cute little mice ready to donate.

All of the MFT supplies are listed below.  Have a very mice day!

 

MFT Supplies:
Mice Day to Celebrate stamps and dies
Black & White Stripes 6x6 paper pack
Wonky Stitch Rectangle STAX die 





2 comments:

  1. Nancy, totally adorable! Aren't you the busy lady - 55 cards and for such a good cause! I can hardly get the cards I need for family and friends done in time for the special events.

    ReplyDelete