Wednesday, May 19, 2021

MFT Outside the Box Floral Challenge - You've Got Mail

Hello, and thanks for stopping by to take a closer look at my entry for the current MFT Outside the Box Challenge. This month we are asked to create a floral theme box card.

I used the Outside the Box Level Up die set with the Low Profile Add-On dies for my card.  The You've Got Mail and A Tweet Hello sets are both retired.  I love the cute You've Got Mail set.  Who doesn't like to get a surprise piece of happy mail in their mailbox?

I'm going to mail this via the Because Kindness Facebook group to an 11-year old girl who has multiple health challenges.  I hope it makes her smile.

Have a great day, and I hope you'll consider brightening someone else's day with some good, old fashioned snail mail too.


 

 MFT Supplies:
Outside the Box Level Up and Low Profile Add-On dies
Outside the Box Grass dies 
You've Got Mail stamps and die
    A Tweet Hello stamps and dies
Picket Fence die
Petite Clouds dies
Slanted Sentiment Strips die
Summertime Polka Dots 6x6 paper pack
Cement Gray card stock 


Copic markers I used:




2 comments:

  1. So cute, Nancy, and don't all kids love getting mail! I'm sure this will be a hit as it is just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cindy. I just received a thank you note from the little girl's grandmother. I'm so glad my little project brought a smile to her sweet face. She's been through so much.

    ReplyDelete