Monday, May 17, 2021

MFT Color Challenge - Another Year Wiser

The current MFT Color Challenge features Candied Yam, Moroccan Spice, Prickly Pear and Jalapeno Popper.  Once again I don't have any of those new MFT colors, so I used the MFT card stock I do have on hand that appear similar in color.

I think the retired I'm Owl Yours stamp and die set is one of the first that I bought from MFT.  I've used it so many times for birthday cards.  The inside of my card is stamped with another sentiment in the set, I hope your birthday is a hoot.

This card is being donated to Cards for Soldiers.  You can read about that organization in my previous post.

All of the MFT supplies are listed below.  Thanks for stopping by, and I hope your day is a hoot!

MFT Supplies:
I'm Owl Yours stamps and die
Tree Branch and Leaves die (a free w/$60 MFT gift :-)
Elegant Rectangles STAX dies
In & Out Diagonal Stitched Rectangles STAX die
Orange Fizz, Poppy, Sour Apple, Gumdrop Green,
Smooth White and Chocolate Brown card stock




2 comments: