Saturday, May 8, 2021

MFT Color Challenge 164 - It's Your Birthday

Today I have a card for the current MFT Color Challenge.  The colors for the challenge are Poppin' Pink, Caribbean Blue, Jalapeno Popper and Vintage Timber, all new MFT colors.  I don't have any of those colors on hand, so I used similar MFT colors for my card.  I found the color combination very challenging and started three different card designs before settling on the one below, but I guess that's the point of a challenge!

I'm getting ready to donate another batch of cards and need a few more kid's birthday cards.  I always like to include at least one card with the retired MFT Monster Sized images.  They are so cute and always make a fun card that I hope will make the child smile.

The little monsters are colored with Copic markers.  I cut 1/4-inch strips of card stock for the background piece.

Thanks so much for stopping by, I appreciate it!


 
 

MFT Supplies: 
Monster Sized stamps and dies
Tag Builder Blueprints 4 sentiment strip die
Blue Raspberry, Gumdrop Green and Chocolate Brown card stock
 
 
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Nancy, you do make THE cutest monster cards!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Cindy. Those little guys always make me smile!

      Delete