Saturday, February 27, 2021

MFT Sketch Challenge 530 - You Are Mermazing

The current MFT Stamps Sketch Challenge prompt is a slimline shape card with a circle focal point.  I made a mini slimline card measuring 6" x 3.5".

Once again I used a retired MFT set, Mermazing.  Most of my MFT cards feature retired sets as I haven't been shopping the new releases much in spite of how absolutely temping it is.  MFT is one of  my favorite stamp company's, especially for kids cards and I use their card stock almost exclusively. 

The mermaid images are so sweet and easy to color with Copic markers.  I used Distress inks and the Radiating Days stencil for the background.  All of the MFT supplies are listed below.

Thanks for stopping by and have a mermazing day!



 

MFT Supplies:
Mermazing stamps and dies
Radiating Rays stencil
Slanted Sentiment Strips die 
Periwinkle card stock




2 comments:

  1. Nancy, this is simply adorable! I love your coloring and such a cute design using the sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cindy. I love these sweet mermaids.

      Delete