Friday, March 5, 2021

MFT Sketch Challenge 531 - Stomping by to Say Hello

Hello.  Thanks for stopping by to take a closer look at my card for the current MFT Sketch Challenge.

I'm still working on cards for the Bearly Arts Cards for Cubs card drive.  You can read about the card drive  here.

My card follows the sketch other than the horizontal orientation that I used in order to fit the dinosaur and palm tree in the rectangular blocks.  I did some super simple coloring with Copic markers for the dinosaurs, and die cuts for the scene.  

All of the MFT supplies are listed below.  Have a dino-mite day!

 

MFT Supplies:
Delightful Dinosaurs stamps and dies
Petite Clouds dies
Beach Scene Builder dies (palm tree and sun)
Mail Box dies (grass)
Snowy Hillside and Trees dies (hills)
A2 Rectangle STAX 1 dies
Happy Trails 6x6 Paper Pad
Blue Breeze, Kraft,  Sour Apple, 
Gumdrop Green and Lemon Chiffon card stock




 

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable and fun card, Nancy! I've also made some dinosaur cards for my great-nephews and they loved them :) My dinosaurs were from a different company but still they were cute, too. I'm sure your recipient will love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cindy. I love making cards for kids, it's so fun!

      Delete