Wednesday, March 10, 2021

MFT Outside the Box Challenge - Outdoor Scenes

I'm back with a card for the current MFT Outside the Box challenge.  This month the prompt is outdoor scenes.

I used the Outside the Box Level Up dies to make my box and filled it with critters from the Wild Woodland stamp and die set.  The stamped images were colored with neutral tone Copic markers.

All of the MFT supplies are listed below.

This was a really fun project that I'm donating to the Bearly Arts Cards for Cubs card drive.  You can read about the card drive  here.  I hope the cute critters make a young foster child smile.

Thanks for stopping by to take a closer look at my box card, and have a beary special day!



MFT Supplies:
Outside the Box Level Up dies
Outside the Box Grassy Hills
Wild Woodland stamps and dies
A Tweet Hello stamp and die (bird)
Snowy Hillside tree dies
Petite Clouds dies
Tree Branch dies
Birthday Bears sentiment stamp
Fun & Frolic 6x6 Paper Pack
Summertime Polka Dots 6x6 Paper Pack
Kraft, Sour Apple and Gumdrop Green card stock
 






2 comments: