Tuesday, February 23, 2021

New Baby Box Card

Hello.  Today I have a little box card for our new great-niece, Willa Grace.  Willa joins her sisters, twins Kylie and Kolbie.

I used the MFT Outside the Box Level Up and Low Profile Add-On dies to make the box.  The MFT Grassy Hills dies were used for the shelves.  

Spun Sugar Distress Ink was blended on white card stock and splattered with water for the background piece.  I love my new Honey Bee Stamps Bee Narrow Uppercase Alpha dies that I used for her name.

The three sweet deer are from the MFT Stamps So Very Fawned of You.  I did some quick and light coloring on them with Copic markers.

All of the MFT supplies are listed below.  Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look at my box card.

 

 



MFT Stamps Supplies:
Outside the Box Level Up and Low Profile Add-On dies
Grassy Hills dies
So Very Fawned of You stamps and dies
Dashing Deer plants stamps and die
Solid Birch Tree die
Tree Branch leaves dies
Cool as a Cucumber card stock 




2 comments:

  1. Nancy, this is just so sweet! Love the baby deer for a baby card. Congratulations on your new great-niece and to her family, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Cindy. There's nothing sweeter than a new baby. I love making these little box cards for the parents.

      Delete