Saturday, February 20, 2021

MFT Sketch Challenge 529 - Have an A-maze-ing Birthday

Hello, and thanks for stopping by to take a closer look at my card for the current MFT Sketch Challenge.

I'm working on cards for a new to me card drive, Bearly Art's Cards for Cubs, handmade cards for foster kids.  You can read about the card drive here.

I used the retired MFT maze components on my card.  I think they make a fun interactive card for kids, and they are quick and easy to put together.  I flipped the sketch so the focal point circle is on the upper left side so the sentiment would fit on the bottom of the card.

All of the MFT supplies are listed below.  Have an amazing day!


 MFT Supplies:
Monster Sized stamp and die
You're A-maze-ing sentiment stamp
Circle Shaker Window and Star dies
Maze Shape and Spheres
2" Circle Shaker Pouch
Blueprints 4 - Tag Builder Star die 
Happy Trails 6x6 Paper Pack patterned paper
Blue Yonder and After Midnight card stock

1 comment:

  1. Nancy, that is an amazing card! And again, with those cute little monsters - you are so creative - love them! Any child who gets that card will be having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete