Thursday, April 5, 2018

Essentials by Ellen April 2018 Pin Sights Challenge - Thanks Dad


The inspiration board for this month's Essentials by Ellen Pin Sights Challenge is full of deep rich colors.  I was drawn to the gold, eggplant, orange and teal color strips.  I decided those colors would be nice for a Father's Day card to donate to Send A Smile 4 Kids.

Three Essentials by Ellen  sets were used for my card:  Abstract Paint Strokes and Fancy Thanks stamps, and Hinged Alpha dies for DAD.

My Misti really came in handy for this card since I had to stamp the images a few times each to get a clear impression.  The hinge on the letter "A" is pretty small, so I die cut the letters with the eggplant card stock, snipped the hinges, and glued them to the backs of each of the white letters.  It makes them much sturdier and easier to lift.  I made four of these cards in various color combinations to donate.

Thanks for taking a look at my card, and have a great day!


Essentials by Ellen Pin-Sights Challenge Inspiration Board
Pin-Sights Color Trend Attitude


Essentials by Ellen Supplies:
Abstract Paint Strokes stamps
Fancy Thanks stamps
Hinged Alpha dies

Other Supplies:
Ink 
Memento Tangelo and Sweet Plum
Distress Broken China
Brilliance Galaxy Gold
Versafine Onyx Black
Paper
MFT Eggplant card stock and Black & White Stripes 6x6 paper pack












No comments:

Post a Comment