Monday, September 25, 2017

MFT Stamps Sketch Challenge 351 - Dashing By

When I saw this week's Sketch Challenge, I knew exactly what I was going to make.  I purchased the Hit the Slopes dies and Slider Elements quite some time ago and finally used them today to make my first slider card.    The cute little girl from the Dashing By stamp and die set sledding down a hill fit the sketch perfectly. 


I drew a pattern on her cap and used a clear glitter pen to add some sparkle.
Wink of Stella on the snow and trees finish off the card.



MFT Supplies:
Blueprints 27 die
Hit the Slopes dies and Slider Elements
Dashing By stamps and dies
Winter Trees dies
Sweet Celebrations 6x6 Paper Pack

Images colored with Copic Markers, clear glitter pen and Wink of Stella

  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: