Thursday, September 21, 2017

IG Crafty Crew September 2017 Hard Challenge

Here's the card I posted on Instagram for the IG Crafty Crew September Hard Challenge hosted by Jan, @handcrafthobby.  Our challenge was to make an "interactive card" so I made a fold-up spin around card.  A tutorial on the Stampingbella website by Sandie was a huge help.  This was my first time making a card like this.  It was a fun project and I definitely finished with a few good lessons learned for the next time, the most notable one being that the base card stock should be 80 lb or less.  I used 100lb and I think it's a bit too bulky for this type of fold-up.




 



MFT Supplies:
Jingle All the Way stamps and dies
Santa's Elves stamps and dies
Double Stitched Square Frame dies
Pierced Circle Frame die
Tag Builder Blueprint 4 dies
Sour Apple Card Stock
Fresh Squeezed Chevron 6x6 Paper Pack
Graphic Grid 6x6 Paper Pack
Sweet Celebrations 6x6 Paper Pack

Michael's Supplies:
Recollections Bright Christmas Paper Pack (snowflake patterned paper)
Celebration's Shear White Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment