Friday, September 29, 2017

Essentials by Ellen September 2017 Pin Sights Challenge

The inspiration board for the Essentials by Ellen Pin Sights challenge this month is so beautiful with several rich, jewel tone images.  That little bird is so pretty!  My godson recently popped the question to his sweet girlfriend, so I made an engagement card for them.  

The EBE Mondo Hydrangea stamp set is one of my favorites.  It's so pretty, and I find it a quick image to color.

I  colored the image with ZIG Real Color Clean Brush markers.  After I cut it with the largest MFT Stamps Pierced Circle Frame die, I spun the frame around until I liked the opposing position of the colored boarder toward the bottom.  Some popped up single cut blooms add dimension.  I didn't want the card to be too feminine, so I used the graphic black and white paper and some paint splatters instead of sequins.  As usual, my card didn't turn out anything like what I had first intended, but I'm pleased with it in the end.

 Ellen Hutson Supplies:
Mondo Hydrangea stamps and dies 
Lovely sentiment stamp

Other Supplies:
Large Double Stitched Square die, The Ton
Pierced Circle Frame die, My Favorite Things
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 
042 Turquoise Green, 021 Light Carmine Red, 022 Carmine Red and 024 Wine Red


Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment