Wednesday, September 20, 2017

MFT Stamps 2017 Card Design Superstar Clean & Simple Genius

I made a holiday card for the Clean and Simple Genius category of the 2017 Card Design Superstar Challenge.  The background is stamped with the solid oval stamp from the Sketchy Flowers set.  I think of it as an irregular Bokeh dot! 


MFT supplies used:
Sketchy Flowers stamp
Birthday Bears stamp and die
Let It Snowflake die
Hand Lettered Holiday sentiment stamp
Black & White Basics 6x6 Paper Pack

Bear and snowflakes colored with Copic markers and Wink of Stella
 


2 comments:

  1. Simple and sweet, love it! Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ilda. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a comment. I just created my blog this week, and your comment is the first I've received! I appreciate it :-)

    ReplyDelete