Saturday, May 2, 2020

MFT Sketch Challenge 487 - Season's Greetings

Hello,  I'm back with another card for Christina Hor's Cards for Little Hearts winter theme card drive.  This is the 25th winter theme card I've made for Christina since the end of January.  Christina will be asking for the cards later this fall, and in the meantime I'll keep making more.  So far I've used the MFT Sketch or Color Challenges as my jumping point for all of them.  You can read all about Christina's card drive here.

I love the Dashing Deer stamp set.  The little images are so sweet and are easy to color with Copic markers.  I used triangles instead of circles on my card.  I realized after I was done that the bottom circle is flush and partially cut-off at the bottom of the card base on the sketch, but my triangles are not.

All of the MFT supplies are listed below.  I always do my best to use the challenge sponsor's products, and again did here with the exception of the white card stock.  I used Neenah Solar White as I like how bright it is.

Thanks for stopping by, and take a moment today to let someone in your life know that they are deerly loved!


 
MFT Supplies:
Deerly Loves stamps and dies
Tag Builder Blueprint 4 sentiment strip die
Triangle STAX die
Black & White Stripes 6x6 paper pack
Black Licorice card stock



No comments:

Post a Comment